User Experience (UX) Manager
A global leading organization is looking for a User Experience (UX) Manager to be a part of their global team to work in a fast-paced and result driven environment. You will working on leading the design team to work on the best approach to innovation-driven projects.
In this role, you will require to:
- Involve in full design lifecycle, user research, user research, ideation, design execution and user testing.
- Lead and facilitate design sprints to identify new features and services.
- Work closely with stakeholders to communicate solutions and outcomes and ensure projects delivery.
- Collaborate closely with data science, engineering and products team to ensure alignment to project objectives and timeframes.
- Coach, supervise and guide junior team members.
- 8+ years of experience in UX/product designer/researcher/interaction designer positions.
- 2+ years of experience in leading/managing a team.
- Expertise in in creating UX artifacts (e.g. user journeys, wireframes, prototypes) using a variety of UX and design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, Proto.io, Adobe).
- Experience in agile environment and design sprints
- Experience with dashboards, information visualisations, workflow solutions
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating design thinking, design process, and solutions for web and mobile applications
- Prior experience designing for financial, B2B or data rich or professional enterprise applications will be added great advantage.
- A creator, a leader and a problem solver
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).