We're looking for a Product Designer with experience in agile at scale environments. This role will have a greater emphasis on UI rather than UX. This will be for a major international eCommerce project.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Conduct user research, review user feedback, and iterate on your work to improve the product
- Conduct design workshops to educate team and stakeholders.
- Develop information architectures and define interaction processes for new and existing features (big and small)
- Design beautiful and polished user interfaces and experiences and evangelise exceptional design across the company
- Develop a wide range of visual deliverables including success metrics, user personas, user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
- Work closely with developers and product managers to bring your ideas to life
What Do You Need?
- Deep understanding of mobile design and the nuances of designing for multiple platforms (iOS and Web)
- Sufficient knowledge in design theory: typography, colours, grids, etc.
- Great communication skills to be able to articulate your design decisions to the entire team and our partners
- Experience in defining design process for the team
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS and a deep understanding of what makes a collaboration with frontend developers successful
- Interpret business requirements and deliver best-in-class designs through collaboration with business analysts, architects, developers and other stakeholders.
- Develop documentation around design elements, processes and frameworks.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, Axure, Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Display potential leadership qualities with collaborative mindset, willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).