Our client is an industry leading multinational in the IT (Hardware and Software) sector, they are currently in the lookout for a Senior Manager to lead their Trade Compliance operations across the APAC region.
- Full-time, permanent role
- Attractive package
- Only open to candidates currently based in Singapore
- To develop and implement the good Trade Compliance practices to minimize cost of Logistics
- To advice leadership and stakeholders on new trade regulations and practices
- To stay up to date with new customs clearance laws across APAC countries
- To manage brokers and logistics service providers' KPIs
- To educate business partners and clients on trade-related issues and solutions
- To manage Global Trade Management process
- To ensure accurate import-export documentation
- Bachelor's degree in International Logistics/Trade/Law or relevant field
- At least 10 years of work experience in International Trade Compliance role
- Availability and willingness to travel regionally when required
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).