Technical Lead - .Net - Permanent
A leading organization in Singapore is looking for an Technical lead to join in their Application team to provide technical lead and also directing and guiding team of junior developers to work on exciting projects and ensure smooth operations for internal systems and applications:
- Directs and guides a team of developers (.NET and Non .NET) in daily software development.
- Involve actively in end to end architecture, technical design and hands-on development for enterprise-scalable applications.
- Develops project plans and scope including time estimates based on functional requirements and monitors and supervises the assigned team of technical professionals
- Ensures development of reusable code design, leverages application architecture / framework capabilities and functionality
- Ensures that assigned team (vendor and internal team) follows coding standards and that code reviews are performed
- Ensure test cases are being written and executed and drive testing automation for assigned areas.
- Identifies potential issues and risks and solves technical hurdles
- Establish and optimize continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) model using a variety of tools
- Identify and transform legacy apps to a cloud ready solution.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud with strong self-initiative to keep up with digital trends
Key technical requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in technical lead position in enterprise environment.
- 5+ years of hands-on development on .Net framework and .Net core development (Dot Net 3.5/4.0/4.6) with focus on object-oriented techniques.
- In-depth experience in object-oriented design and programming, web-based business application design and architecture experience.
- Experience in full SDLC concepts and delivering / operating solutions on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- In-depth knowledge/experience with various cloud based technologies (PaaS, IaaS, Webapp, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD setup and troubleshooting specifically on provisioning, monitoring and cost management.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL server 2008, 2014 and 2017.
- Experience on managing on premise IT infrastructure including networking protocols such as FTP, HTTP, SMTP
- Strong ability to translate requirement specifications and/or user requirements into a formal design document.
- Demonstrated ability to estimate coding cycles and work in a team based environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with positive attitude and analytical mindset.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).