Our client, in the fintech space is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their HR team here in Singapore. This is a global role, recruiting across countries in APAC, Europe and Middle East so you will be required to have excellent cross cultural awareness, senior stakeholder management skills, and a strong ability to influence and negotiate.
Covering countries across the globe, you will be liaising with candidates, recruitment agencies and hiring teams, ensuring that the hiring process is efficient and effective but always keeping a positive candidate experience front of mind.
- Working with business and team leaders on open vacancies
- Sourcing candidates via direct sourcing and advertising
- Screening candidates via phone and video calls
- Scheduling interviews, advising on offers and paperwork
- Working with global offices on offers, contracts and on-boarding for candidates
- Project work relating to improving processes such as speed to hire, on-boarding and candidate experience, as well as campus recruitment initiatives and employer branding.
Skills and Experience
- At least 4 to 5 years experience in end to end recruitment, ideally from the finance or tech industry (must be in-house experience)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritise across multiple tasks
- Excellent organisation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to suggest and implement process improvements and undertake projects
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).