Our client, a well known brand in the tech industry is rapidly expanding in the APAC region, and as a result are looking to bring on a talented and customer-focused Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team. This is a global role and you are required to be hands on in the end to end recruitment process, along with guiding and supporting junior level recruiters.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies to recruit top talent regionally and globally
- Build and maintain talent pipeline through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Manage all aspects of the hiring process (reviewing resumes, phone interviewing, handling feedback, offer negotiations/close, and on-boarding)
- Provide continuous feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Assist with campus hiring
- Assist with recruitment related projects and initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related field
- At least 6 to 8 years progressive experience in recruitment (agency or in-house)
- Previous experience in tech companies or a start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to consult, influence, negotiate and manage relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).