VOLT Singapore have an exciting opportunity for a recruitment manager to be involved in the direct sourcing recruitment model (Centre of Excellence) across the business. As an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will manage the flow of candidates and strive to increase the pipeline through strategic sourcing, vacancy marketing, networking and brand building. You will ensure a smooth recruitment process and work to ensure an improved candidate experience.
You will work closely with Business Leaders for your region to gain a thorough knowledge of the range of vacancies and by building up your contacts within the industry you will become a credible asset, adding value to the recruitment process.
- Proactively build a pipeline of high quality candidates for the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate timely hiring and greater volume of candidates in the recruitment lifecycle.
- Identify candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, networking, cold calling, direct sourcing and referrals.
- Manage the sourcing process in the identification and assessment of external talent using creative, proactive, cutting edge recruitment methods.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment for assistant manager & above level positions: including initial CV screening and first stage telephone interviews with shortlisted candidates. Following up on hiring manager feedback and ensuring candidates are kept informed in the process
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating proactive candidate flow to add to the pipeline
- Gather market intelligence on the Consumer Products industry
- Producing reports and statistics regarding recruitment and ensuring integrity of the data in the myHiring system and that all non-confidential roles are advertised.
- Working on ad hoc projects as required for the benefit of the Recruitment Team.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in sourcing & recruitment, ideally from Agency recruitment with in-house experience.
- Demonstrated success in use of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter to drive company branding as well as develop candidate pipelines
- An advanced level knowledge of the sourcing component of recruiting
- The knowledge and maturity to manage client relationships and act as an effective brand
Intermediate level competency based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requisitions at one time. (when there's a peak)
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the sourcing/pre-screening process and successfully manage challenging assignments.
- Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system, SucessFactors preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting key performance metrics
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and time management skills are essential as is a high level of attention to detail
- Self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable to constant change and has the ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Able to build quickly effective relationships with HR and Talent Acquisition teams to understand their recruitment needs
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and a demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- A dynamic and forward thinking approach to internal recruitment
- Knowledge and past use of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel and a web-based applicant tracking system, SuccessFactors preferred.
- The business language within the brand is English, therefore fluency in this language is essential. Fluency in other languages(s) is advantageous
- Time to hire
- Cost to hire
- Calibre of hire
- Employer Branding
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).