Looking for someone to create, enhance, and maintain cloud and server infrastructure for systems. You'll be a part of a team that is developing new medical devices, water, and energy products. Prior experience within the healthcare, water, or energy sectors would be nice, but not necessary.
This is a full time position, and the salary range is $4000-5000, with possible bonuses. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
You'll Have To:
- Develop, secure and enhance network and server infrastructure. These can be Amazon Web Services, Azure cloud, on-premise server infrastructure. Liaise with clients on integration into their system.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participate in the design of interconnectivity with client's web applications and server infrastructure.
- Support delivery, pre-sales/commissioning and post-sales activities with clients and sales team on IT system and tools.
- Coordinate & support NAV system through appointed 3rd party vendor.
- Creative and maintain IT procedures in QMS system.
- Maintain and improve cybersecurity of the different environment (cloud infrastructure and office).
- Enhance and maintain office working IT environment (office365 and software/laptops).
- Recording, retrieval & monitoring of office CCTV system.
- Responsible for the office security access system.
- Coordinate and liaise with the landlord for the building's periodic power shutdown and turn-on maintenance program.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by immediate superior.
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any Information Technology disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in system infrastructure.
- Familiar with CISCO Routing & Switching & Fortigate Firewall is preferred.
- Must be well-versed in Windows, Linux, Red Hat Operating System and office 365 platform.
- Must be well-versed in Amazon Web Services (EC2 setup, VPC, Route 53, Amazon MQ) or Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Experience in Navision and cyber-security will be an advantage.
- Experience in Hyper-Convergence infrastructure, databases MYSQL will be an advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).