An opportunity to work as a Systems Engineer (in Wintel) based in Singapore. Our client is a homegrown multinational corporation in governmental solutions. As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will evaluate, test, install, administer, and maintain optimal operating environments via physical and Cloud infrastructure.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Installing, configuring, patching, troubleshooting, and tuning NetBackup and Windows OS
- Managing data migrations, NetBackup catalog import/export, recover, disaster recovery
- Ensuring the production environment is available as per business requirements and service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Providing subject matter expertise for security-related threats and vulnerabilities regarding .NetBackUp and Wintel platforms
You will ideally have:
- 3+ years of experience with managing Wintel platforms
- A Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of backup tools, storage appliances (EMC, NetApp), fabric configurations (Cisco, Brocade-zoning), storage libraries (Quantum, IBM, HP, StorageTek), and media (LTO, Ultrium, DLT)
- Worked with Hyper-V, VMWare
- Exposure to advanced backup functions (Synthetic Backups, NDMP, Disk Staging, VTL Implementation, .NETBackUp vStorage API, SSO
- An in-depth knowledge of Active Directory and DNS Structures
- Exposure to SharePoint and WindowsAD
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).