IT System Architect - 1-year contract - Singapore
You will be working with team members from various IT technical functions in order to finalize solutions, in which you will be responsible in drawing up design for system integration to be successful. Understanding existing systems and further breakdown of sub-systems, networking and security as part of the process and requirements gathering with stakeholders, as part of solutioning.
Technical experience in:
- Hands-on IT system design and configuration, from requirements gathering stage to implementation and support.
- System architecture, integration and testing
- Data center design and implementation, high availability systems, virtualization, operating system & database clusters, replication, network, storage systems, configuration and troubleshoot
- Communication protocols
The ideal fit should have:
- At least 6 years of experience in system engineering and architecture
- Qualifications in relevant fields and strong knowledge in systems engineering topics
- Professional experience managing systems engineering lifecycle
- VCAP certification
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).