Systems Administrator Support - 12 Months - Singapore
My client is a world renowned in their various gaming applications and entertainment business. They are currently looking out for a Infrastructure Systems Engineer with 2+ years of experience in Office 365, Active Directory, Symantec Enterprise and Windows OS
What's in it for you:
- Tech Refresh, Technology 2.0
- Niche Domain, World-Renowned Gaming Applications
- Agile Methodologies
As an Infrastructure and Security Systems Engineer, Day-to-Day Task:
- Supporting, maintaining and incident resolution for Windows System Administrations.
- Administrating of directory service, email messaging, virtual infrastructure and storage systems
- Performing daily backup operations and other related business continuity initiatives
- Monitoring performance and makes capacity studies to optimize the infrastructure services.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure hardware and software incidents
- Involving in Infrastructure related projects such as Identity Access Management (IAM) and Periodic Audit Reviews
- Supporting and collaborating with Cross team
- Developing and updating systems documentations including standard operation procedures.
An Ideal Fit would be:
- 2+ years of experience in Office 365, Active Directory, Symantec Enterprise and Windows OS
This is a 12 months contract position to start and conversion to permanent is possible.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).