Systems Administrator (Infrastructure)
Looking for a Systems Administrator with Infrastructure experience. This position is only available to Singaporeans at this time.
This is a full time position, and the salary range is $4500-6000, along with AWS and a variable bonus.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for supporting the daily operations of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, MDM, GPO, NPS, WSUS, and Endpoint Protection.
- Manage windows server configuration changes, backup, security updates & patches, and high availability.
- Develop automated process and system deployment scripts to reduce redundant and manual day-to-day activities.
- Analyse existing infrastructure usage, research for emerging cloud technologies for potential migration and adoption these solutions.
- Support the development and gap analysis of cloud-based solutions.
- Coordinate with Group IT for support escalation, updates, enhancements, and new initiatives rollout.
- Responsible for managing security access to all systems within the domain.
- Provides recommendation to improve local Information Security postures to align with Group IT policies and compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Perform periodic system monitoring for security vulnerabilities, system access & change logs, privileged users access, and inactive users housekeeping.
- Perform OS hardening based on standard IT security guidelines and fix vulnerability findings in timely manner.
- Monitor (and respond to) all system alerts and provide technical support in terms of troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, cloud, and other inter-related system problems.
- As required, escalate and follow up with OEM to rectify the issue for any hardware and software related issue.
- Provide support to IT helpdesk team and end-users when required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in Windows Server administation or similar role.
- Must have certification in MSCA: Windows Server or equivalent. Additional certification in Information Security is a bonus.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, PowerShell scripting, GPO, and networking technologies is a must.
- Hands-on experience in AWS cloud. Certification in AWS SysOps or Solutions Architect would be a plus.
- A hands-on engineer who is experienced in coordinating infrastructure project, rolling out new initiatives and enhancing security, and automating repetitive administrative tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies such as O365, MS Office, Intune, AAD, etc.
- Awareness of trends and directions in digital transformation such as Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Automation, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. An active listener who is patient, able to work well with others, motivate, and mediate conflicts.
- Resourceful, independent, able to work under pressure and multi-task.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).