System Engineer - Windows - Level 2 & 3
My client is a leading organization with their presence across the globe and is looking for an additional member to joing their Infrastructure team:
- Be a part of talented IT team and involve in multiple projects.
- Attractive salary package, with fixed 13th month and bonuses.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure (servers, storage systems, backup server) to ensure availability, performance & security.
- Incident and problem management through ticketing system and liase with vendors and other functional IT team for problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Analyse current infrastructure usage and recommend solutions on automation or migration to cloud where possible.
- Lead in planning and implementation of enterprise server and storage solutions across multiple global sites and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Perform upgrade planning, process creation, documentation on systems design, inventory and standard operating procedures.
- Manage project implementation & coordinate with the vendors to deliver projects in accordance to timeline and conduct pre/post implementation plan review.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreement is met or exceeded.
Key Technical requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience for system support in a well-established environment.
- Expertise in System infrastructure including installing, configuring and troubleshooting in Windows Servers environment, both virtual (VMWare/Hyper-V) and physical servers.
- Strong hands-on exeprience in writing Scripts (Powershell, Bash, etc) for automating daily tasks.
- Experience in working on Cloud environment (preferred AWS).
- Strong administrative skills in Windows Server (2008-2016) domain environment such as DNS, DHCP, GPO, Active Directory, WSUS, ADFS, SCCM etc.
- Experience in maintenance of SAN/NAS storage systems, backup infrastructure (ShadowProtect, Veeam)
- MCSE certification is preferred.
- Strong communication skills to provide effective communication with internal and external parties.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).