System Engineer - Level 2 & 3 (Linux/Unix/Redhat)
A leading organization headquarters in Singapore is looking for an additional headcount to join their Infrastructure team as a Senior System Engineer for 2 -year direct contract (renewable and convertible contract) subject to performance.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure (servers, storage systems, backup server) to ensure availability, performance & security.
- Management of systems (servers, storage, backup) daily activities; incident and problem management through ticketing system and liase with vendors and other functional IT team for problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Participate in planning and implementation of enterprise server and storage solutions across multiple global sites and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Develop and manage and ensure plan for disaster recovery and business continuity aspect of systems and storage are performed.
- Work and coordinate with project team and internal teams to ensure projects delivery.
- Coordinate with Cyber security team to align IT infrastructure with established standards and policies, and perform system and security patch management.
- Perform upgrade planning, process creation, documentation on systems design, inventory and standard operating procedures.
- Part of Corporate core infrastructure team to review IT system architecture and design for all global sites.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience Infrastructure/System Engineer position in Enterprise level.
- In-depth experience on Infrastructure related areas: Servers, Storage, Backup and Network.
- Technical hands-on experience in mid-range platform system likes Linux, Ubuntu, Unix, etc.
- Hands-on experience both virtual (VMWare/Hyper-V) and physical servers, and maintenance of SAN/NAS storage systems, backup infrastructure (ShadowProtect, Veeam).
- Strong experience in enterprise BCP and DRP strategy, powershell scripting, system resource capacity planning and system design.
- Experience on Backup and Storage (Veeam, Shadow protect, Symantec Backup Exec, SAN and others)
- Working knowledge of hyper converged infrastructure is an added advantage.
- Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Desktop & Server), VMWare
- Able to write script to enhance Network/Server performance and control will be added advantage.
- Great communicator and a team player.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).