System Administrator - Windows/Linux - 1 year direct contract
A leading organization in the financial services industry is looking for a System Administrator to join their Infrastructure Operations team to assist in implementation of IT infrastructure projects and maintain on existing IT operations:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level of support for IT infrastructure system and network.
- Provide day-to-day monitoring and health checks - checking of system performance and managed servers.
- Provide system administration, configuration, setup, and troubleshoot on operating systems (VMware/Windows/Linux)
- Administration and troubleshoot on Citrix System
- Provide backup jobs and maintenance of servers and ensure patching activities in production environment.
- Assist in projects implementation, including working with internal teams
Key Technical requirements:
- 4+ years of hands-on technical experience in System administration position.
- Experience in implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintaining servers for Windows and Linux environment.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Active Directory (AD), File, Print, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Client, Cluster, Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- Experience with x86 server and converged infrastructure technologies including HP and Hitachi
- Experience with supporting and maintaining Microsoft SQL database.
- Experience with VMware virtualisation technologies including vSphere, vCenter, Site Recovery Manager
- Experience with Citrix XenApp and Netscaler.
- Experience in managing Network infrastructure is added advantage.
- Good analytical skills and communications skills to work with different internal teams.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).