Sustainability Specialist - Chemicals Industry
My client is a well-known International Chemicals Business who are currently looking to hire a suitable candidate for a Sustainability Specialist role that is to be based in Singapore. The business is well known for their strong focus on sustainability and the role offers an excellent opportunity to become part of a Global Sustainability team. Reporting to the Sustainability Head, the role will be responsible for managing sustainability compliance and related requirements for vendors in South East Asia.
- Degree from a recognised university
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in a Sustainability role or related vendor/supplier quality roles
- Knowledge and experience in evaluating suppliers including on-site auditing from a sustainability perspective (Social, EHS etc.)
- Team player with very strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).