My client is a large Manufacturing MNC with offices across 8 countries around the world and are looking to hire a Supply Planning Manager to be based in their Singapore office to help with plans for expansion. This candidate with oversee a team of 7 people and be reporting directly to Vice President of the company and will be responsible for the accurate creation, execution and modification of the supply plan.
- Creation and execution of the monthly supply planning and the making of key supply decisions.
- Ensure all input is incorporated into supply plan and are accurate.
- Implementing control to manage and keep track of the company's raw materials and finished goods inventory to prevent excessive losses.
- Prepare annual budget cycle by using monthly Sales and Operation figures.
- Creation and maintenance of KPIs and use results as the basis for improvement initiatives.
- Aligning across department and functions to ensure supply plan represents accurate view of future supply plans and actionables.
- Lead the team of Supply Planners to ensure the supply best fits the needs of company.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of experience in a Supply Chain Planning role in a Manufacturing/Engineering environment.
- Proven track record with complex product life cycle management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to relay and drive improvements across the company.
- Reliable management skills to streamline current supply chain processes.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of SAP or another ERP software is highly preferable.