My client is a leading MNC in the semiconductor space and is looking to hire a Supply Chain Engineer to join their company. This will be a full time permanent role and the ideal candidate would be someone with a strong engineering background and experience soucing for electrical components like PCBA.
- Technical sourcing, supplier qualification, and technical program management, subsystems, and systems.
- Perform Supplier Process Audit for manufacturing & quality excellence and cost reduction improvements.
- Achieve all business objectives, including technology and product requirements, cost reductions, product improvements, and problem resolutions.
- Deep technical understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products, commodities, and components.
- Wide knowledge of suppliers' and business and market trends.
- Ensuring milestones are reached, maintain supplier relationships and contract management, OTD of products and services at the lowest cost.
- Lead, co-ordinate, and manage supplier business reviews.
- Be involved with key suppliers in and NPI programs and manage the technical and business challenges.
- Drive and Work with suppliers on Purchase Agreement, NDA and other legal documents.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering.
- 1 to 5 years in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in low-volume high-mix and DFT/Pull manufacturing environment.
- Experience in contract negotiation, NPT/NPI, leading complex supplier management
- Experience in sourcing of either following parts in Asia: optical modules, motion control systems, laser systems and PCB/PCBA
- Experience in parts pricing, and supply market knowledge.
- Initiate and execute sourcing strategies that map to and support overall business strategies.
- Ability to understand technical drawings.
- Proficient in SAP system.