SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
My client is a leader in the industrial space and are on the lookout for planners with expereince with Master Production Scheduling/Capacity planning either from an electronics/semiconductor background.
- Make sure that through your planning, there is an appropriate amount of supply for the demand of the product
- Being able to communicate difficulties to the rest of the team such that everything runs smoothly
- Managing the workflow and backflow of orders based on their supply chain and capabilities at the time
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Business Management
- At least 5 years experience in a similar industry
- SAP Knowledge is a must
- Mandarin speakers as their clients are mainly from China,Taiwan
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Nicola Clarke on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2197703 (Nicola Clarke).