My client is a leading MNC in the Semiconductor industry. They are currently looking to hire a Director of Supply Chain to lead their E2E functional areas (Procurement, Planning, Manufacturing Operations and Logistics).
- Confidential search
- Only open to candidates currently based in Singapore
- To implement efficient planning strategies across their entire production process with both; internal and external stakeholders (EMS)
- To implement and execute supplier management strategies and KPIs to build-on long term partnerships that lead to supply chain visibility, risk mitigation, inventory optimization, cost and lead time reductions
- To lead cross-functional departments to ensure overall supply chain performance
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferred)/Business or relevant industry (advanced degree also preferred)
- At least 12 years of continuous experience working in Procurement related function within the Semiconductor industry
- Strong technical knowledge for Semiconductor's manufacturing processes: assembly, packaging, testing, coating, etc.
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin in order to efficiently negotiate with overseas suppliers
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).