My client is a global player in the development and manufacturing of innovative medical devices and life science products catering towards a wide range of industries and as part of a directive to expand innovation across APAC, an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer is required. This supplier quality engineer will be responsible for PCBA, Electrical/Electronic commodities
- Oversee and manage the entire supplier quality function
- Build long term relationships with APAC suppliers to ensure understanding and fulfilment of quality requirements
- Coordinate and manage supplier relationship with regional plans and CMOs
- Plan and execute an effective APAC supplier audits program
- Collaborate with the supplier in root cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Identify Supplier quality issues, causes, and viable solutions. Implement corrective actions to reduce and/or eliminate future occurrence.
- Conduct initial and continuous compliance process to RoHS and REACH regulations for all product-related parts.
- Manage supplier risks to prevent acceptance of sub-standard products.
- Ensure all activities follow Quality Management System requirements
- Act as QA approval for CMOs' First Article Inspection buy off and Part Acceptance activities
- Regularly communicate with Operations and Supply Chain to identify improvement opportunities for COPQ, Quality and Productivity
- Participate in internal quality audit activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, or equivalent
- At least 7 years' experience in Supplier Quality in a PCBA Manufacturing/EMS/Contract Manufacturing environment
- Lead Auditor training/certification preferred
- Proven skills in managing and developing electrical or electronics commodity suppliers
- Experience in using quality tools such as SPC, FMEA, MSA and 8D
- CQE Certifications and Lean Six Sigma trained preferred
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).