Position: Lead/Staff Data Scientist, Supply Chain
My client is a global leader in semiconductor manufacturing.
They are currently looking for a staff-level Data Scientist to report into its Supply Chain division.
The role will work with experts from other functions in the business to shape the supply chain process and will be responsible for providing stakeholders with data-backed insights.
- Lead and support data science and analysis projects
- Conceptualise, develop and enhance analytic models
- Identify and scope business requirements for information gathering and analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to define roadmap
- Provide expertise and best practices and be a strategic contributor to the organisation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a BA capacity for Data Science projects
- Experience with Data Visualisation, Tableau, Excel, SQL/Access Databases, SAP Business
- Some software development experience with C# or Java in the area of AI
- Domain experience with Supply Chain preferred
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)