- Lead the stack development using flow through and flow-by designs for mass manufacturing
- Improve the existing design of stack to reduce the area specific resistance, improve power density, improve the sealing and ensure longevity of stack without performance degradation
- Develop the team to support on research and for mass manufacturing (both manual and automation)
- Performing various test of stacks e.g. long term cycling, polarization, impedance, internal and external leaks, short circuit tests, detail characterization for optimal operation, etc.
- Explore the best design for scaling of stack power including seal less design
- Project management including project planning, progress tracking, manage resources, and work together with research staffs, universities and international collaborators.
- Develop IPs and Publish in high quality journals and patent filing
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in disciplines like material science, mechanical engineering, Physics/Chemistry, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of vanadium redox flow battery technology with several years of research and development background in flow battery stack development in relevant industries.
- A self-driven person with multi-tasking capability, team player and capable to form a good working environment.
- CAD design skills and simulation knowledge is a plus
- Some knowledge in automation process, 3D printing, CNC machining, injection moulding is beneficial.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).