My client is a leader in the electronics manufacturing space and is looking to hire a Sourcing Manager with direct and indirect sourcing experience. The ideal candidate will also have experience in managing a team and ideally will also come from an electronics manufacturing/consumer electronics background.
- Develop and managing long term strategies, supplier relations to maximise commercial and
operational performance in the long term.
- In charge of supplier quality, trade compliance, product compliance, working Capital knowledge for all commodities.
- Working closely to ensure parts and supplier's requirements are to achieve maximum quality.
- Responsible for material cost for all commodity and negotiating prices and terms with the suppliers.
- Work closely with supplier to reduce cost and help with periodical supplier's review.
- Manage the team's KPIs including annual cost saving budgets.
- Do market research and analysis to develop and implement company strategy.
- Search and identify new suppliers and products ensuring that strategy meets market.
- Onboard new suppliers in accordance with set processes and best practices of the company.
- Own and manage supplier selection, qualification, negotiation and finalization of contracts.
- Help with supplier contractual disputes and serve as liaison between internal users and suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Business or any related field
- More than 10 years experiences in commodity or purchasing
- Proven track record of identifying, developing and negotiating with suppliers