Volt is partnering with a well-established, global ICT solutions provider which works with multinational enterprise businesses across the world and provides customers with highly scalable, tailored ICT solutions.
Their offering covers the full suite of solutions including cloud computing, cloud data center, VPN services and information security solutions.
They are now looking to appoint a technically strong and commercially astute Solution Consultant for their Singapore business. The successful candidate will play an integral part in the sales process by providing consultancy and support to the Sales team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proposal presentation and product demonstration to key account customers.
- Response to RFP/RFI and bid management.
- Capture customer requirement through communication, meeting, presentation and demonstration with the customer.
- Prepare solution design meeting customer's requirement and internal product and operation capability.
- Source solutions from external parties with the consideration of internal product and operation capability to provide post-sales support for customized solutions.
- Team up with internal departments to design the solution and ensure smooth implementation.
- Develop financial justification to justify customized solutions.
- Prepare price and cost calculation for customized solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years pre-sales support experience in the IT industry
- University degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Deep knowledge of the Internet, MPLS, IPVPN, Cloud and IPLC products
- Professional qualification (e.g. CCNP, MCSE, CISSP, VCP) would be an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Good command of English, Mandarin and ideally Cantonese
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).