Our client, a multi-national company is looking for a Software Test Engineer with experience working in pervasive sensing. The potential candidate will be part of a team that will develop and implement manual and automated tests for a variety of software used in wireless products and will need to participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents. If you would be keen on the role please send in your updated CV .
- Test features within our applications in cooperation with other team members.
- Maintain the skill level of the whole engineering organization.
- Contribute to the overall quality of the organization in the testing of all applications.
- Ensuring high performance on a variety of platforms.
- Creating automated and manual tests for a variety of different software systems.
- Ownership of a major software component on multiple platforms.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent and with 7 years' experience in testing a variety of software including Web Applications as well as applications in an Embedded Linux Software
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with various testing methodologies (functional testing, system testing, integration testing, performance testing)
- Experience with creating and maintaining Automated Tests for both Web Applications as well as applications in Embedded Linux Software.
- Experience with Azure DevOps will be an advantage.
- Capable of describing and documenting overall test strategy
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to the group's testing methodology
- Analyze, design and support the development of tools to make the testing effort more efficient
- Help identify test case gaps and create the appropriate automated or manual test scripts
- Contribute to and help maintain the testing framework for various types of testing (functional, load/performance, security) on multiple platforms (web, Linux, embedded Linux, and emerging platforms)
Work Number: +65 6701 1519
EA Registration no: 12C5526
CEI Registration: R1545055
Company Registration No. 200408881M
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Grace Lee on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1545055 (Lee Mary Grace Manao).