Java Developer - 1-year contract - Singapore
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Exposure into DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
The ideal fit will be designing, developing and testing custom software applications. Technology modernization is key to the organization.
Current outlook for the role includes Design, Coding/Development and CI/CD using Jira/Confluence, Spring Boot, ReactJS, BitBucket, Jenkins respectively.
You're able to demonstrate self-discipline and passion in software engineering. Possess advanced understanding beyond fundamentals of design and development - in addition to CI/CD the usage of Git on BitBucket, Jenkins and good understanding of branching strategy.
Lastly, you possess excellent logical thinking to assist in replacing existing functionalities and to create new functionalities together with data.
In Summary -
- Work on enterprise-scale projects, or, fully participated in build-from-scratch projects in agile environment preferably.
- Good experience with Java, Spring, ReactJS, Jira, Confluence, Git on BitBucket
- Good to have Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, mobile applications and Cloud (monitoring/alerts)
- Eager to learn more about CI/CD, containerization and hands-on development.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).