Software Engineer (Kafka) - 2 Year Contract - Singapore
A large-scale technological transformation that's fresh in its beginning stages. If you love technology and you're looking for a challenge like never before, look no further.
My client is one of the largest publicly traded companies in Singapore, and perhaps the world. They're currently transitioning from .NET to Java technologies, and they're looking for some full stack Software Engineers to help make it happen.
If you possess excellent logical thinking to assist in replacing existing functionalities and to create new functionalities, together with data, this is the role for you.
Some specific requirements include:
- Experience working on enterprise-scale projects, or, fully participated in projects from scratch
- Good understanding of branching strategy
- Java, Kafka, Spring Boot, ReactJS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git on BitBucket
- Jira/Confluence, Spring Boot, ReactJS, BitBucket, Jenkins
- Good to have Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, mobile applications and Cloud (monitoring/alerts)
- An interest in changing your career forever
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).