Full-Stack Software Engineer (Java) - Permanent
A leading organization headquartered in Singapore is going through Digital Transformation journey for their organization and is looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their team and embark on this exciting journey with them.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and support on internal applications.
- Contribute and coordinate with IT department to provide solutions and development within application team.
- Devise multi-region technical solutions, with the possibility of onsite assignments
- Involve in full life cycle of application development.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure delivevry of applications meet with organization's standard and objectives.
- - Skilled in the application of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and other web development
- technologies; familiar with JSON, XML and other data protocols; familiar with related caching
- technologies such as Redis and Memcache
- - Knowledge of: RESTful Services, Web Services, SOAP, WebSphere, WebLogic, JMS, and MQ
Key technical requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on development as full-stack developer.
- Expertise in back-end development using Java programming language.
- Proven track record involving in full SDLCs.
- Proficient in using Tomcat, WebLogic and other Web application servers.
- Knowledge of: RESTful Services, Web Services, SOAP, WebSphere, WebLogic, JMS, and MQ.
- Familiar with database systems such as Oracle, MySQL, Sybase or DB2.
- A team player, a problem-solver and a passionate programmer.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).