Embedded Software Engineer - Linux OS
As an Embedded Linux Engineer, you will work closely with our software and hardware engineers to work on product evolution as well as support existing products.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop real time embedded software applications.
- Develope device drivers on Embedded Linux to coomunicate with devices, motion controller, temp controller.
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes.
- Participate in software implementation and testing for pilot and later stage of product.
- Work and coordinate across internal teams to achieve overall goals and strategy.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment.
Key technical requirements:
- 6+ years of hands-on technical experience in embedded software development.
- Extensive experience in developing embedded C and C++ applications running on
- Experience with Linux, RTOS or similar and knowledgeable in real time operating system theory and concept.
- Embedded Linux kernel/driver development experience.
- Experience with networking and/or web services protocols (TCP, UDP/IP, PPP, HTTP).
- Experience with Modbus, HART-IP, OPC etc… and other industrial protocols.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).