Full Stack Software Developer (iOS)
Looking for a Full Stack Software Developer/System Analyst with experience or interest in iOS Development. Past mobile development, ePayments, NFC, or located based features experience is a big plus.
This is a full time position located in Tanjong Pagar.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Systems Analyst, Application Development, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing and maintaining iOS Mobile applications
- Liaising with end-users, stakeholders to define user requirement and design specifications
- Exploring and enhancing application in new and emerging technologies
- Exploring new and innovative mobile applications
- Conducting system testing to ensure applications conform to user requirements
- Support end-user queries and investigations
Ideally You Have:
- Degree in Computing Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in mobile application design, development and testing
- Programming experience for iOS mobile application using Swift
- Experience in SQL and implementation/integration of mobile app with .NET RestAPI services
- Additional experience with iOS mobile application programming (using Swift) will be an advantage
- Experience in implementing location-based/map-based feature, identity authentication technology, or payment services on mobile devices, will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Open to candidate who wants to go into mobile developing
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).