Software Architect (Java) - 2-year contract - Singapore
Be part of a prestigious technology transformation project. This is a new initiative to bring in latest Java technology and to apply on major multinational.
The ideal fit will provide and define architecture and solutioning of custom-built software applications. Champion the adoption of technologies and software engineering practices and guidance of tools. You will be developing software applications and conduct testing. As a leader, you will also be providing technical coaching for Software Engineers.
Educated with Computer Science, you will have minimum 8 years of experience in Java. Backed with track record of enterprise-scale custom-built projects, with 2 years spent as a Software Architect. You came from a background of building web application development from small to large scale projects and expertise in SOA, microservices architecture and design patterns.
To increase your chances for this role, you can show-off in practicing agile software engineering and other fancy technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash, Python, Cloud or even mobile applications!
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience with hands-on involvement in Microservice design and containerized application architecture, CI/CD.
- Cloud: Understanding in cloud infrastructure (AWS, AliCloud)
- Backed with technical background and still hands-on with multiple technologies, security domain, solution design, integrations, etc.
- Define standards and guidelines and play a key contributor role in building frameworks
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite and be the bridge between business and IT in the area of infrastructure and security.
- Tech Stack: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), Redis, Nginx, CI pipeline, Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket), Jenkins, Nexus, AliCloud, Authentication & Authorization
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).