My client is a global name in the medical devices industry and is going through a period of rapid expansion.
Volt has supported this medical device firm in filling several new positions in 2020 - Service Engineer, Intellectual Property Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer, R&D Systems Engineer and a Project Manager. The final role is a Service Manager
- Lead and set up processes for installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of medical equipment
- Assume prime responsibility for development and management of the overall technical service function
- Implement and maintain an efficient escalation service for all distributor services in the region
- Act as chief for repair work in service centres when required and ensure these centres and distributors are trained and accredited to provide exceptional level of quality and technical service
- Strive to comply with all relevant regulatory standards and ensure all service centres are up to date with required information
- Ensure adequate spare parts to support the region and monitor performance of direct reports against system requirements
- Manage service activities for clinical trials and commercial cases in logistics and administration
- Manage the review of spare parts required in supporting distributors and customers.
- Develop a service business plan including forecast and analysis of cost and income of respective products.
- Develop, implement and manage related Quality Procedures in order to ensure service functions are in compliance with the required SOP's and standards.
- Develop service documents to improve the process workflows for commissioning and installation
- Build strong relationship with global distributors and engage in regional service affairs.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Biomedical Engineering with at least 8 years' experience in medical/scientific products and 5 years in people and team management
- Prior experience in service engineering of Class II/Class III Medical devices or biotechnology products
- Exposure to risk management (risk analysis, FMEA) will be a plus
- ERP knowledge, preferably SAP plus Microsoft office tools.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).