Service Desk Manager
My client is looking for a Service Desk Manager to join their Singapore office to take care of their global service desk services which include more than 400 end-users.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure customer requirements are met and satisfaction is high in terms of communication, prioritization, escalation and resolution of requests in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the service desk team members in their daily duties of attending to clients who come to make inquiries and facilitate good customer service culture in team members.
- Evaluate and assess service delivery performance metrics and report to Head of Infrastructure & Service Delivery on any issues.
- Ensure SLA's are defined and agreed and then met, and ticket prioritised as required.
- Delegate service desk tickets to team members to take advantage of specialisation and increase service delivery pace.
- Act as an escalation point for Service Desk issues.
- Observe service desk operation techniques to determine how effective they are and implement new techniques when old ones are ineffective.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the processes and operation of the team
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies and where possible implementing them to further improve the service desk.
- Mentor junior staff in the policies procedures and knowledge required to perform their duties
- 5+ years relevant experience in Service Desk management role
- Leadership experience in providing Service Desk and Field Service support in a global end user environment.
- Hands-on experience in Desktop, Microsoft technologies, network infrastructure.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the ITIL Service Management framework
- Experience in working in supporting services desk across different region.
- Familiar with ITIL processes and tools within the ITSM / ITIL framework.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and able to articulate to management and business users.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).