IT Application Service Delivery Manager - 1 year contract - Singapore
- Manage various processes and deliver IT service and support to end users
- Oversee IT incident, request and escalation processes with diverse it systems
You will ensure high level of performance and to maintain accurate reporting procedures for service improvements. Taking ownership of major IT incidents and support tickets. You will champion continuous high levels of IT service and support in projects and uphold the quality of IT service.
Your day-to-day activities includes supporting your team to continually improve end user experience and customer satisfaction. Support audit and compliance activities and manage vendor's performance through service level management. You will seek to understand the future demand from business growth, projects and anticipate changes into capacity plans for all associated systems.
Lastly, you possess leadership and people management skills, and is able to managing resources to successfully handle multiple deliverables.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT service management or support roles in large scale organizations with diverse IT systems
- Background in System Integrator or Consulting
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Technical experience or prior exposure to customer relationship management (CRM) systems, facial recognition, data analytics or inventory systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).