Senior UX Developer
A leading organization with their headquartered in Singapore is looking for talented and passionate Senior UX Designer to join in their highly skilled technical team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct user research for UX development, and define and prioritize business and feature requirements.
- Be a part of establishing design standards, maintain consistent design across all product suites and advocate for constant UX improvements.
- Enhance the architecture, user interface and end-to-end experience for new features or functionality
- Work closely with internal teams on writing project briefs and job stories.
- Create flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Minimum 5 years of UI/UX design experience in product development cycle of web-based business applications.
- Experience with UI and UX design on large scale, complex business software system or business-oriented SaaS software systems.
- Experience in developing rich UX/Front-end for user-facing web applications
- Experience with creating dashboards and displays of large numbers and data and deliver meaningful message to customers.
- Expert in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, and strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Team player and ability to work in agile and fast-paced environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).