- Senior Utilities Technician
- Large Pharmaceutical Plant
- 6-month contract, with the possibility of renewal and conversion
- Monday - Friday, 830am to 530pm
- Support start-up activities, commissioning and handover of equipment & systems from project to users/ operation.
- Lead daily operations and ensures reliable continuous equipment operations of all systems owned by Engineering & Facilities. Monitors, operates, daily checks and escalates issues to Supervisor/ Engineer during duty.
- Perform routine corrective, predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Oversee work performed by external service contractors for routine and non-routine maintenance. Perform maintenance activities scheduling on demand.
- Identify and rectify equipment problems and completes corrective maintenance in a safe, compliant and timely manner without affecting production.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and correct functional issues, monitors utility/ HVAC process control charts and maintains accurate and traceable logs and support documentation.
- Ensure all field operations, works and activities executed in line with EHS and Quality Site Permitting Procedures and local Statutory Codes. Executes and completes all works and relevant documentation with strict adherence to time and procedural requirements
- Coordinate the daily operation with cross-functional team (e.g, alarm management, follow up work request with users - Production, Quality Control, Warehouse, etc).
- ITE NTC in a technical trade or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years of hands-on facility and utilities operations, repair and maintenance experience in biopharma, pharmaceutical or semi-conductor plant
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- With strong hands-on technical skills or willing to hands-on on Utilities & HVAC system/ equipment.
- Able to perform rotating shift is a pre-requisite
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).