Our client, well known Japanese MNC within the electrical manufacturing industry is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their small team in the Singapore office. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Treasury Analyst to take the next step in their career.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be reporting directly into the Finance Director, and will be responsible for the following:
- Cash management activities, such as monitoring and forecasting of company's cashflows and FX exposures
- Evaluation, analysis and monitoring of hedging activities such as FX Forward deals with banks
- Monitoring and approvals of loans and borrowings to/from subsidiaries
- Supporting control & governance efforts in bank account architecture, management (e.g. opening, closing and maintenance) and banking approval matrix
- Identifying, assessing, and mitigating financial risks, i.e. liquidity, FX, interest rate, settlement, investment, counterparty credit, market, fraud, project, regulatory risks.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting with CA/CPA/ACCA or Treasury qualification
- At least 5-7 years in Corporate Treasury, Finance, or a relevant role in an MNC
- Previous experience using Treasury Management Systems (Kyriba) and knowledge of SAP
- Ability to travel on an ad hoc basis
- Japanese proficiency JLPT3 is an advantage due to regular contact with HQ in Japan.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).