Senior Tender Executive - Integrated Facilities Management Bid
My client is a leading International Energy Business who are currently to hire an experienced Tender Executive for a role based in Singapore. The role will be responsible for bids related management to support the tender team ensuring that the budgeted revenue targets are met.
The successful candidate is:
- Possesses good understanding of the Integrated Facility Management Market, experienced in strategy development in align with market trends
- Responsible for tender documentations for management approval, ensuring that the quantitative and qualitative aspects are in order and professionally presented
- To contribute in innovative solutions services proposals that incorporates renewable energy, energy efficiency, digitalisation ideas.
- To explore new business opportunities within the FM space
- Diploma/Degree in Facility Management/Engineering
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in Tender and Bids within the Integrated Facility Management (Candidate with less years of experience can be considered for junior role).
- Sound knowledge in using Bid Portals (Gebiz, Sesami, Ariba, Zycus, Oracle, etc) and proficient in MS Excel
If the above sounds like you, Apply NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun