ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the market leaders in the Shipping industry with a strong market brand name. They are now looking for a hands-on Senior Tax Accountant assist the Tax Manager and partner closely and advise the Commercial Teams internationally.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with the Commercial Teams to ensure accurate tax advice is obtained for all new business development opportunities and that all tax statutory reporting obligations are maintained in accordance with IFRS
- Assist in the preparation of all tax returns ensuring these are consistent with the global tax and transfer pricing model
- Support in providing quality tax advice through advisers to maintain an optimum Group structure to minimise exposure to direct taxes
- Maintain an up-to-date tax compliance status ensuring that estimated payments of tax are appropriate and reconciled to the financial statements and latest tax returns
- Assist in IRAS queries when tax audits are carried out
- Assist in improving processes of collecting tax-related information and tax filing
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business
- Minimum 5 years of Tax experience coming from the Big 4 and commercial sectors will be advantageous
- Strong experience in dealing with regional direct and indirect taxes
- Strong Excel & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).