Senior Systems Engineer (UNIX)
One of Strait Time's Best Singapore Employers of 2020 is looking for someone to evaluate, test, install, administer and maintain optimal and effective operating environment in a Cloud & On-Prem Environment.
- Experience in managing Systems/Middleware
- Oracle Weblogic 11g &12c application & OHS server administration and Migration
- RHEL and Oracle Solaris 11 system administration.
- IBM MQ & ODSEE (ldap) installation, configuration & Migration.
- Cloud related experience in Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- Devops tools Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes (including scripting experiences)
- Must be able to pass a G50 Security Clearance, as such, local candidates only please.
- Perform administrative duties, including installation, configuration, patching, troubleshooting and tuning Middleware software across operating system environment that includes Linux & Unix.
- Perform Oracle WebLogic, Oracle OHS, IBM MQ & Other third-party application troubleshooting with Application Development staff or other administrators and assist with problem resolution.
- Monitor and support requests received throughout the day and ensure critical items are addressed.
- Good hands-on knowledge in Shell, Perl, Python.
- Analyze system performance and makes recommendations for optimization.
- Ensure that the production environment is highly available per the needs of the business and established Service Level Agreements.
- Document Root Cause Analysis for all High Severity issues and present the same to clients.
- Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution of the Middleware software.
- Provide subject matter expertise for Issues, security related threats and vulnerabilities as it pertains to middleware.
- Work with Application Development support across environments (Production and non-production).
- Work with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Participation in establish and test disaster recovery policies and procedures across all Middleware environments
- Ensure adherence to applicable Change and Release Management processes.
- Develop technical documentation and procedure on monitoring, performance, analysis for Middleware applications.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).