System Engineer - Level 3 (Linux & Windows)
A leading tech unicorn in Singapore is looking to expand their infrastructure team and looking for experience, talented and proactive Senior System Engineer to join their young, vibrant and dynamic team in supporting the regions.
In this role, your responsibilities are:
- Provide hands-on support on issue from level 2 to level 3 or 4 support for the local office and regional offices.
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory, and perform implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Proactively maintain, support and design and size infrastructure systems for applications and backend services.
- Provide server and system operation support, problem isolation, and troubleshooting for incidents including physical and cloud servers.
Key Technical requirements:
- 4+ years of hands-on technical experience in design, administration and support Enterprise Physical and Virtual Server environment.
- Expertise in Linux servers and supporting in Linux environment.
- Experience in administering and supporting enterprise-level Active Directory.
- Experience in working with Windows servers environment.
- Proactive personality and a good coordination and communication skills to work with internal teams and external stakeholders.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).