ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a fast-growing FinTech Start-Up who is expanding aggressively across the APAC region, especially in Japan. They are now looking for a driven Senior Strategy & IR Manager to be part of their growth and support the CEO directly.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Engage current and potential Investors, generate new investor pipeline, drive the strategy for market entry and launch in Japan
- Build data rooms, drive fund-raising initiatives and advise management team
- Support Technical and Financial DD
- Represent organization in Investor Forums and other platforms
- MBA or Degree in Finance/Business
- Minimum of 8 years of finance experience, M&A or IB/Consulting experience is a must
- Ability to speak Japanese fluently is a must
- Travelling of up to 40% to engage stakeholders across the APAC region
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, and organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).