Our tier 1 semi-conductor client is looking to hire a Senior/Staff Test Engineer with software and system administration experience to support production test solutions for RF and Programmable Power Management Devices using ATE hardware and software systems at production facilities across Asia. For interested candidates feel free to send in your updated CV .
- Provide applications support to test engineers in Asia on ATE testers (primarily Cohu PAX and Diamond X test platforms)
- Involve in end-to-end test lifecycle, supporting the Asian region.
- Update and validate test libraries, code templates, and scripts used by Test Engineers with new test methodologies.
- Work with the US software team to guide the development of software tools needed to enhance test development by the Asia test engineering teams.
- The applicant needs to have a solid understanding of core RF test and measurement methodologies such as Spectrum Analysis, Network Analysis, Complex Modulation and Demodulation, Noise Figure, DC measurements, and Digital control interfaces such as GPIO and SPI
- Master of Science (MS) degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years or more years of semiconductor test experienced
- Extensive project-level software development experience in C, C++, python, bash scripting
- Solid understanding of ATE RF measurement techniques using Downconverter/ADC/FPGA sampling receivers
- Experience developing product test solutions with systems from Cohu or Teradyne testers
- Familiarity with WiFi, LTE, ZigBee, 4G/5G, and DOCIS CATV standards.
- Experience with Digital pattern control for SPI, I2C, or MIPI standards
- Self-starter that can effectively drive complex projects to closure
Work Number: +65 6701 1519
EA Registration no: 12C5526
CEI Registration: R1545055 Company Registration No. 200408881M
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Grace Lee on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1545055 (Lee Mary Grace Manao).