My client is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of complex precision and measuring instruments and now seek an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join them
- Assume responsibility for the design of mechanical parts for surveying & engineering instruments and sensors
- Work on all the product phases - design, development, testing of prototype, manufacturing and implementation
- Design systems & components that meet product requirements
- Prepare product reports & relevant documentation
- Resolve design /manufacturing / supplier issues
- Develop specifications, test methodologies & test equipment to evaluate design concepts
- Participate in corrective action teams to resolve product design issues
- Advanced Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics with at least 7 years' experience in product design ideally for industrial products
- Proficient in 3D CAD software
- Experience in plastic, rubber, and related tooling design
- Design Knowledge in metal parts, related assemblies, metal die-casting and related tooling design and high precision manufacturing
- Experience with Stack Tolerance, White Box/Black Box testing and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of engineering standards in drawing practices (e.g. GD&T).
- Knowledge of engineering analysis methods & tools
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).