My client is a multi-national manufacturer of specialty chemicals. They are currently looking for a senior sales specialist/sales manager (subjected to experience) to handle regional surfactant-related sales activities.
You will be taking on the role of a senior sales specialist/sales manager, with a key focus of maintaining the relationship with current clients and the strategic growth of their customer base within an assigned territory. The scope of the role includes:
- Solution-based selling methodology
- Account management and strategic grooming of existing clients
- Strategic business development activities to onboard long-term prospects
- Evidence-based evaluation of market situation and prospecting to provide maximum value for each business scenario
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders and departments to drive better value proposition to clients
- Due diligence to update and maintain the CRM database
- At least 5 years' experience in chemical sales
- Candidates with surfactant sales experience will be prioritised
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Alvin Sim on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1981321 (Alvin Sim Jia Xuan).