Volt is partnering with a leading, multinational technology business which operates in 15 countries and has in excess of 15,000 employees globally.
Due to rapid growth and the strategic importance of centralised analysis to the company's further expansion, the role of Regional Accounting Manager has been created, to be based in their Singapore offices.
The position will require you to work cross functionally - Finance, Supply Chain, IT, Customer Care, Product, Marketing - to drive and develop a best in class centralised Reporting and Analysis function.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Regional Accountant with a proven track record in the overall controllership activities in the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with APAC Shared Services team and facilitate month end closing in APAC Region i.e. timely closing of accounts and submission of the month end reports
- Reviewing Monthly Profit & Loss Variance Analysis and Balance Sheet schedules as well as preparing of Accounting reports.
- Liaising with external auditor and tax consultant to ensure timely completion of year-end audit and annual corporate tax filing and quarterly GST/VAT filing
- Checking Inter-company transactions and balances, at the same time working closely APAC finance team to resolve issue and reconcile any differences
- Provide guidance to regional teams on global and APAC polices pertaining to accounting policies procedures and charts of accounts
- Participate in Systems and Process Upgrading and initiating review finance processes to optimize effectiveness and improve efficiency.
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum 4 years of relevant experience in multi-international company, with an audit background in leading global accounting firm. Certified Accountant or CPA equivalent is highly desired.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please either apply here or send your CV for further details.
EA Registration No. R1439442
EA Licence: 12C5526
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lilian Sim on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1439442 (Sim Lilian).