My client is a global name in the design and development of complex systems and now seek an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join them
- Assume responsibility for the design and development of subassemblies
- Take charge of complete design process - specification document, feasibility studies, DEA modelling and conceptual and detailed design
- Lead in analytical and experimental validation and optimize opto-mechanical designs
- Mentor a small team to develop complex optical system involving opto-mechanical modules
- Assis in procurement of prototype parts, prototype testing, system integration, procedure development and handoff to manufacturing.
- Advanced Degree (Masters/PhD) in Mechanical Engineering with at least 10 years' experience from a capital equipment company
- Very strong mechanical engineering fundamentals, including design principles, machine elements, materials, and fabrication methods.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills in the structural, dynamic, thermal and fluid domains, and involving both first order calculations as well as FEA methods.
- Skilled at hands-on lab tests, automated data acquisition, and data analysis.
- Experience with 3D CAD, preferably ProEngineer.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).