My client is a world leader in the R&D and manufacturing of complex, optical components. As part of their expanding needs, they now seek an experienced R&D Electronics Supervisor
- World Leader
- Innovative Products
- Attractive benefits
- Assume responsibility to design and develop complex photo-electrical sensors and components
- Supervise and lead the technical team and guide R&D engineers for the development of industrial sensors and optical equipment
- Act as a system architect and perform product verification tests and countermeasures including circuitry, PCB layout and prototyping with proper documentation
- Lead technical discussions with Electronic Engineers and provide mentorship and guidance
- Collaborate actively with cross functional teams to sustain the product lifecycle including customer complaints, components obsolescence, failure analysis, etc.
- Advanced Degree in Electronics/Optics/Optoelectronics or equivalent
- At least 6-10 years' experience in R&D electronics design and development
- Excellent knowledge in digital and analogue circuits, and PCB layout experience with a system and subsystem level view
- Ability to influence and motivate an electronic engineering team
- Prior experience in leading a team will be a big plus
- Photonic Design experience will be an added advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).