My client is a global name in the R&D and manufacturing of complex high precision measuring instruments. They now seek an experienced Electronics Engineer.
- Design battery charging and management circuit, controlling the power sequence and charging function of the Electronics Front Interface (EFI)
- Drive general analog and digital circuit board development such as microcontroller and microprocessor based platform development as well as wireless and sensor circuit developments
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project deliverables for areas linked to microprocessor, microcontroller understanding
- Drive the implementation of the sub-systems such as slip ring, motor, MEMS, sensors, audio peripherals and wireless communication devices integration.
- Characterize power management sub-systems and components.
- Conduct white box and functional tests for product prototypes.
- Maintain and improve the development environment, like development tools, design flow, source code control
- Analyse and provide feedback during design reviews in an open, objective and collaborative manner
- Create clear and concise product and project documentations such as technical specification, test reports, planning, etc.
- Focus on paper documentation
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering/Power Electronics or equivalent with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in ARM Cortex microcontroller or microprocessor platform hardware design.
- Stronghold in DC-DC converter simulation and design to determine functionality and the output stability
- Familiar with MatLab and embedded programing
- Expertise with board circuit development tools such as OrCAD Capture, PCB Editor, signal integrity and power integrity simulation
- Good knowledge of various industrial standard interfaces and protocols such as JTAG, UART, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, MIPI, SDIO and USBFluent
- Ability to work in multiple projects simultaneously
- Occasional travel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).